Monday, March 18, 2013

No Longer a Nutella Virgin

A little known fact about me is that my middle name is "Impulse Buyer."

Yes. Really.

Okay. Not really - but it should be, as my patient Hubby can attest to.

Anyhow - today that label paid off...as I found myself making a quick run to Target (which is an oxymoron if I ever heard one, because really? A "quick" run to Target? Bwahahahahahahaha. That does NOT exist. Ever. In ANY universe. Anyway. Moving on...)

...and while at Target, I came across a display that looked like this:



I had never tried Nutella. I had heard of all the hype - especially on Pinterest, which is practically an homage and shrine to Nutella.

And I thought, "Heck. I'm 50 years old. Why not live dangerously??"

Yeah, I'm kind of daring like that.

And so I bought my VERY FIRST jar of Nutella.

I came home and spread some on some bread...and after tasting it...all I can say is...

...Oh my.

It appears that the homages and shrines were well-deserved.

Peace.

Signature

No comments: