Wednesday, March 18, 2009

My 15-Year Old Son's View of his Mom



Okay, another Facebook "quiz". This quiz requires the participant to "interview" their child/son/daughter for their answers and thoughts on you, the parent. So, I interviewed my 15-year old son (who will be 16 in three weeks - yikes) only because he was closest at hand. Lucky for him, huh.

1. What is something mom always says to you?
She says, "I love you." (that is so true...)

2. What makes mom happy?
Chocolate.

3. What makes mom sad?
Not being in Guatemala.

4. How does your mom make you laugh?
Stupid things she does, like showing off her Tae Kwon Do. (and here I thought I was good....!)

5. What was your mom like as a child?
Fun and cute and really talkative with the boys. (hmmm.....don't know where he got that?!)

6. How old is your mom?
44. (I'm really 46)

7. How tall is your mom?
5'10 (I'm really 5'6")

8. What is her favorite thing to do?
Talk about Guatemala or watch Top Chef.

9. What does your mom do when you're not around?
I don't know; how would I know that when I'm not there? (that is a good point)

10. If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for?
She'd be a world-famous actress starring in a movie about Guatemala.

11. What is your mom really good at?
Doing mission trips.

12. What is your mom not very good at?
Nothing. She's good at everything. (yeah, he's sucking up)

13. What does your mom do for her job?
Red Cross something. (love it)

14. What is your mom's favorite food?
Chocolate. No - wait - taco soup.

15. What makes you proud of your mom?
She really helps out with people when they're in need and she's really nice - when she wants to be.

16. If your mom were a cartoon character, who would she be?
Minnie Mouse - it was the only one I could think of.

17. What do you and your mom do together?
We go to Sunday School together.

18. How are you and your mom the same?
We're both good at sports, especially baseball/softball.

19. How are you and your mom different?
Mom's cute and I'm not. (that's not true)

20. How do you know your mom loves you?
She just says it.

22. Where is your mom's favorite place to go?
Church. She really loves to go to church.

23. If you could change one thing about your mom, what would it be?
I don't know....I don't know anything I would change. (again - sucking up)

24. What is one thing you hope never changes about your mom?
How much she loves me.

25. What is your favorite thing about your mom?
She's funny and she's really weird sometimes. (He wouldn't elaborate on the "weird.")

No comments: