Monday, August 8, 2011

Where In The World???




Where in the world have I been????

I've been very busy in my absence here in the blogging world...

I've been hanging out with super heroes, perfecting my super hero pose...

I've been on a safari through the deepest plains of Africa...

I've climbed to the top of Mount Everest and encountered the terrifying Yeti...

I've dined with royalty in a castle straight out of a fairy tale...

I've rocked out with Aerosmith and oogled at Captain Jack Sparrow...

...and I've spent an incredible few days with my daughter, as we have been immersing ourselves in all-things Disney World to celebrate her 12th birthday.

We've been here in Orlando since the 2nd, and we have some fantastic stories and photos that we'll share later...and in the meantime, back to making some incredible memories with my daughter.

Peace.

Signature

2 comments:

LuAnne Lizotte said...

I did miss you, but the memory makers are much more important. I remember vividly those things that I shared with my daughter. keep it up and I wish you well!!

Zella said...

Good to hear you're having fun...Florida tends to have that effect on you :) Hope to read you soon again...