Monday, October 24, 2011

Beatles vs Turkeys

Living at the lake the last two years has given our family all kinds of "lake-living" education...

...lake roads are really, really curvy....

...there are lots and lots and lots of leaves to rake... (guess what we've been doing all weekend??!!)

...spiders and spider-webs are permanent squatters of boats, docks and decks....

...and the local wildlife remind us all of the time that THEY are the true permanent residents, and us human-folk are just "borrowing" their territory...

I was reminded of this last fact as I was driving home from the grocery store, and I came across this sight in front of me:



Somehow, I couldn't help but be reminded of these famous "animals":



Although, I will be the first to admit that a rafter of turkeys gobbling in excited agitation as they scurry across the road doesn't quite sound like the Beatles.

Peace.

Signature

1 comment:

Mental P Mama said...

I guess it depends on what you think of The Beetles;)