Thursday, January 12, 2012

The Views Outside My Window

Being somewhat 'homebound' the last week, I have had lots of time on my hands...

...oh, what glorious things I could have done with that time - if only I had been feeling better.

I wasn't so sick, though, that I couldn't appreciate the beautiful shows being put on by Mother Nature in my own backyard...and since I don't have any exciting stories or adventures to share lately, 'm going to share a few of my favorite photos over the last few days:


Sunset on the lake...January 4th...



Again, sunset...every night, a parade of ducks will float by our window...I like to think it's their "Rush Hour" and they're on their way home from work...



One of the (few) joys of getting up early...catching a beautiful sunrise on January 7th...



Today was our first snowfall of the year...



With the snow, our bird feeder was extra busy today...trying to capture the dozens of birds was difficult, as they flew in too fast to get a decent shot...it was still fun to watch, though.



Living on a lake is a cat's dream...there's never a shortage of birds to watch, and our cat has the best seat in the house....


I'm not one to complain about being sick, what with this gorgeous view outside my "hospital room"....Hope you enjoy.

Peace.

Signature

1 comment: