Monday, September 19, 2011

Deja Vu

While being a lazy-butt, lounging around in my pajamas and totally making my kids wait on me hand-and-foot (Hey...there's always a good side to having surgery, right?!), I had extra time to go through some of my pictures....

Comparing some photos of my daughter from a trip to Walt Disney World back in 2005...with how she has changed in the photos taken last month...I'm struck by how things change...and yet, how they are the same.


Singing in the rain in 2005....



Singing in the rain in 2011...



A Pooh-hug in 2005...


Pooh never changes, does he?



The Incredibles...and some incredibly-ugly crocs in 2005...


Looking incredible in 2011...


Old photos are fun...and finally having a chance to just sit...chill...and go through them has been a fun journey.

Not that I would recommend gallbladder surgery to get an opportunity to chill out. No. Not at all.

Peace.

Signature

No comments: