Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Seriously??




I may be rethinking this move to Florida...

This afternoon, we had a terrible thunderstorm roll through...

...it was loud and it was intense.

I HATE lightening and thunder.

Hate. It.

Intensely.

I had a heart attack every few seconds when it would go BOOM and the house shook.

I aged 20 years today...at this rate, I'll be dead from old age before the week is out.

And Florida is the lightening capital of the world.

Hmmmmm.....

Peace. Seriously. Peace. And quiet.

Please.


Signature

2 comments:

Terri Steffes said...

Then maybe I should look into it... I love the thunder. The picture is fabulous!

lacochran's evil twin said...

Yuh, seems to me there's a storm most every afternoon. At least whenever I've been in Florida that's been the case.