Another 10 on Tuesday post, and today's topic was inspired by a growing trend that I've seen on the internet: the "anti-bucket" list.
Yes...instead of the list of stuff that we aspire to, how about a list of things that will NEVER, EVER happen in my lifetime. To me. I'm not saying that YOU may enjoy some - or all - of these things, because Lord knows, we're all different....So, in no particular order, here are ten things you will not see me doing:
1. I will never, ever skydive. This is an interesting item, because even if I actually, remotely even WANTED to do this (I don't), I would probably have a heart attack the second I was pushed out of the plane. You will never, ever see "plummeting to earth" on my bucket list.
2. I will never, ever go shopping at the mall on Black Friday. Crowds? Ugh. The idea of it simply horrifies me, and I MUCH prefer sitting in my pajamas, with hot cocoa in hand, surfing the internet from the comfort of my own home.
3. I will never, ever go to a Taylor Swift concert. Because...just because. Gah.
4. I will never, ever eat liver. I CAN'T EVEN GET PAST THE SIGHT OF LIVER.
5. I will never, ever pay money to see a Jennifer Aniston movie. You probably guessed by that very statement that I'm not a big fan of Jennifer Aniston...and you guessed right.
6. I will never, ever become a quilter. My mother is a quilter...and I respect that. But I have no desire to EVER learn how to piece material together. I really don't like needles.
7. I will never, ever sing a solo - or sing in a karaoke bar, for that matter. And you're welcome.
8. I will never, ever run a marathon. Don't get me wrong - I LIKE to run. Short distances...as in 5k...or a 10k, at the very most. But 26 miles? Hell to the no.
9. I will never, ever fly to Africa. Oh, I would LOVE to see Africa. Really. But being that I hate flying, the thought of being cooped up in a little aluminum tube for like, days (or so it seems), as it flies over the ocean, and then flies over jungles where there are wild animals like lions and such - gah. Nope.
10. I will never, ever pierce anything but my ears. Simple, really - I hate pain. I hate blood. I hate holes in my skin. See above where I said I hate needles. 'Nuff said.
So...what about YOU? What are some things on YOUR anti-bucket list?