Sunday, April 10, 2011

Say Hello to the Grill Master




Wow...

Did you all miss me?

I haven't been writing in my blog lately, because frankly, although I've been very busy, nothing's been funny. Yes. My life has come to this. Where it's just not funny.

Rats.

Don't you just hate that?

Wah.

I want my funny back.

Actually, today was rather funny. Today, I spent four hours at a culinary class called, Grilling 101: Mastering the Thrill of the Grill.

If you knew me...that would strike you as funny...as prior to today, I'm not sure I even knew what a barbecue grill even was....

And today...I'm the MASTER!

Yeah, right.

Actually, the class was very informative and very interesting...I even learned how to PLANK.

Doesn't THAT sound impressive? Planking.

I'll get back to blogging on a regular basis...and perhaps I just need to look at things differently. There's probably something funny and enjoyable in just about everything, if you just have the right attitude.

Yup. Time to change my attitude.

And now that I am the GRILLMASTER and I know how to PLANK - I can just about do anything.

Peace.

Signature

No comments: