Saturday, December 17, 2011

All Wrapped Up

Last night, Hubby and I went downtown and watched The Blue Man Group.



Amazing.

At one point, I looked over at Hubby, and he was crying. From laughter. I don't see that too often, but there he was - with his glasses off, and wiping his eyes...yeah, the BMG was THAT good.

We'd seen them in Vegas a few years ago, so we knew what to expect, but we were still pretty much blown away.

If you've never seen them, they're somewhat mimes - think 21st-century mimes - with music, technology and visual arts - all wrapped up in comedy.

You can expect marshmallows, twinkies, neon-colored paint, giant balls, and toilet paper streamers. Among other things.

After a late night, I slept in a bit this morning, only to wake up and find Buddy Crocker had been busy:



My first thought was, he was inspired by The Blue Man Group and was streaming our bathroom - much like the BMG stream the theater....

However, Buddy indicated that last night was "Wrapping Night" at the North Pole, where Santa and Mrs. Claus had set up a giant assembly line of wrapping, and all the elves and reindeer enjoyed feasts of hot chocolate, marshmallows, and syrup while they wrapped. And wrapped. And wrapped.

When he got back from the NP this morning, Buddy decided that our bathroom needed wrapping, as well.

I guess I should be thankful that it wasn't remodeling night at the North Pole - I would have caught him trying to re-paint the bathroom, and heaven only knows what color he would have used.

Yikes.

Signature

No comments: