Wednesday, December 31, 2008

I'm Addicted to Coke Zero



Okay, after posting the photo yesterday of my cat - staring hungrily at the Christmas tree ornament - I had a twinge of guilt. So, the cat is tempted by bright, shiny round objects. I have a confession. I'm tempted by bright, shiny objects as well. In particular, a bright, shiny object that contains "Cherry Coke Zero" inside it. I admit it. I'm an addict - not to use the term loosely - but there's not a day that goes by that I don't have one, two, three - or more - of those bright, shiny cans. So - I guess I'm just as bad as my cat about resisting temptation. I had mentioned yesterday that the cat got scolded after giving into temptation; the question is, do I get scolded for yielding to my temptation?? The answer is yes - Hubby scolds me on a constant basis for drinking too much of the stuff. And I react to him just how my cat reacts to me when getting scolded - I ignore him. Meow.

Peace.

No comments: