Monday, January 12, 2009

Home Sweet Home



It was time to come home yesterday from Jamaica.

Coming home is a good thing. "Home" is such an awesome word - and all it conveys. Think of all the expressions that we have with "home" in it - "Home is where the heart is", "Home sweet home", "There's no place like home", etc.

For me, home is where my family is...where my pets are...where I feel most comfortable...where I can relax and recharge...where I can just be me...where I can read or type or surf or craft or clean or cook or whatever else I want to do to have fun...and most importantly, where I can love. Our home is full of love - and that's a good thing.

I like my home to be "homey". I want people to feel comfortable when they're in my home - where they can feel the love, and the laughter, and the fun. I don't like stuffy homes, or formal homes, or homes where you're afraid to breathe because you don't want to break something.

I love home. I am so glad to be home.

Another great expression - "Welcome home".

Be sure to do YOUR part today to save the world - be sure your home is spreading the love and the joy. One action at a time, one day at a time.

Peace.

No comments: