Tuesday, April 21, 2009
10 on Tuesday: Favorite Foods
Being a self-confessed "foodie", I could probably write every. single. day. about food. But I won't. Other blogs - that are far better written than mine - can do that. However, for today's "10 on Tuesday", I'll focus on my personal favorite foods. Difficult to narrow the list down to just ten - but I did my best. Enjoy!
2. Lays Potato Chips with French Onion Dip, especially while watching football
3. A veggie burrito bowl from Chipotle - with extra guacamole
4. A 7 oz. Flo's Filet with bleu cheese from Longhorn steakhouse
5. My husband's chili
6. My tacos - made for Friday night "Fiesta" nights at our house
7. Warm chocolate chip cookies fresh out of the oven
8. Salmon...especially with a light lemon cream sauce on top
9. A big homemade salad with spinach leaves, walnuts, feta cheese & raspberry vinaigrette dressing
10.Thanksgiving dinner with all the works - except pumpkin pie...yuck!