Tuesday, April 21, 2009
My 9-Year Old's View of Her Mom
I love this - this is the Facebook quiz where you interview your child about yourself and record the answers...actually, it's pretty fun! In this case, this is my 9-year old daughter's view of me, her mother. This could have been scary - but it turned out rather nice, I think!
1. What is something mom always says to you?
"Go clean your room." Okay, that's true.
2. What makes mom happy?
"Diet Dr. Pepper." See, it's the little things in life...
3. What makes mom sad?
"When we don't do what we're told."
4. How does your mom make you laugh?
"By tickling me and surprising me."
5. What was your mom like as a child?
"She loved to drink Dr. Pepper and she always liked to jump rope."
6. How old is your mom?
"46" She's got that right...
7. How tall is your mom?
"I don't know...uh...5 foot 49 inches" Boy, that education is paying off, huh?
8. What is her favorite thing to do?
"Play on Facebook." Oops, busted.
9. What does your mom do when you're not around?
"Watch TV - oh, and do chores, too."
10. If your mom became famous, what would it be for?
"Red Cross...because she's always on TV helping people...and they put her in newspapers alot."
11. What is your mom really good at?
12. What is your mom not very good at?
"Doing the splits."
13. What does your mom do for her job?
14. What is your mom's favorite food?
15. What makes you proud of your mom?
"She's always nice and she always lets me do stuff."
16. If your mom were a cartoon character, who would she be?
"Uh...Sakura from Naruto (Ninja cartoon) I have no idea who this is...
17. What do you and your mom do together?
"We do Tae Kwon Do together."
18. How are you and your mom the same?
"We eat a lot of Mexican food."
19. How are you and your mom different?
"Mom has hazel eyes and I have brown eyes."
20. How do you know your mom loves you?
"Because she's always tickling me and she always says, "What's wrong?" when I'm sad."
22. Where is your mom's favorite place to go?
23. If you could change one thing about your mom, what would it be?
"The age...I'd make Mommy in her 20's."
24. What is one thing you hope never changes about your mom?
"I hope she never changes helping people and being nice."
25. What is your favorite thing about your mom?
So - what would YOUR kids say about you? Any surprises?