Monday, March 29, 2010

Hershey's + Easter Baskets = Money!


I was given this virtual Easter Basket by my blogger buddy, La'Tonya, at 40s - Reason's to Live, Love, and Laugh Out Loud. La'Tonya and I are twins separated at birth. Her posts crack me up because she's just like me... if you haven't already, be sure to check her blog out.

Today, our posts are going to help Hershey’s raise money for Children’s Miracle Network. For each #betterbasket blog post they are donating $10!

Hershey’s has pledged to donate up to $5,000 to The Children’s Miracle Network.

Here’s how you can help....

I am passing along Hershey’s Better Baskets to a few of my blogger buddies today! Check out these blogs - they're all wonderful!

Melanie of Pressing Forward
Dual Mom at We're At Dad's That Week
Niki at The Grounded Drink Lady
Diva Ma @ Mommy Fabulous

HERSHEY’S BETTER BASKET BLOG HOP RULES

* Copy and paste these rules to your blog post.

*Create a blog post giving a virtual Easter Basket to another blogger – you can give as many Virtual Baskets as you want.

*Link back to person who gave you an Easter Basket.

* Let each person you are giving a Virtual Easter Basket know you have given them a Basket.

* Leave your link at BetterBasket.info/BlogHop comment section. You can also find the official rules of this #betterbasket blog hop, and more information about Better Basket with Hershey’s there.

* Hershey’s is donating $10 per each blog participating to the Better Basket Blog Hop to Children’s Miracle Network (up to total of $5,000 by blog posts written by April 4th, 2010).

* Please note that only one blog post by each blog url will count towards the donation.

Signature

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Thank You! Thank You! Now this is an honor because it is the first time I have received something that was for such a good cause.

Katie J ♥ said...

Thanks for this information! I will be passing it on tomorrow!

Together We Save said...

What a great cause!! I received one of these... and I forgot to post it!