Friday, November 12, 2010

Age Is A State of Mind??!! Ha.




As much as I try to tell myself otherwise, the evidence is clearly right in front of me, and there's no denying it.

I am OLD!

After walking 24,906 miles each day for the last 3 days, I have a serious "hitch in my get-along."

Don't you hate that?

I'm not sure what exactly my "get-along" is - but it is definitely hitched, and it HURTS! I am limping along like a one-legged pirate.

Step, limp. Step, limp. That's me. Punctuated by, "Ow. Ow. Ow. Ow. That hurts. Ow."

80-year old grannies are zooming past me in their ECV's, leaving me in their dust.

And - the final insult...today, I came home early from Disney's Hollywood Studios so I could NAP (gasp!) before I went to the Magic Kingdom and Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party. The Christmas Party lasted until midnight tonight.

I was home by 10:00 p.m. Exhausted.

Gah.

But there's one redemption. During the parade tonight, when Santa Claus went by on his sled, I had the biggest grin on my face...just like being 5-years old all over again.

Now, if only my body would cooperate.

Ow. Ow. That hurts.

Peace.

Signature

No comments: