Tuesday, January 12, 2010

No-Talent Tuesday



It's Truthful Tuesday, and today's question is, "What talent do you wish you had, but don't?"

Oh my....the list is long on this...where do I begin? There are SOOOO many talents the Drama Queen wishes she had, but doesn't - it's hard to pick just one.....

....but if I did - it would have to be:

I wish I could run. Fast. And not like a girl. I want to run like a cheetah.

Yes - I confess.

I run slow - my dad used to say I ran like an elephant. Which is just awful, because inside, I feel so cheetah and I just KNOW that I am running fast and gracefully and very sleek and chic.

But reality shows otherwise - I'm lumbering along, with arms going in different directions and legs spinning wildly out of control and not making any progress at all. Imagine a turtle. Running.

Sigh. Very embarrassing.

So, whenever I say, "I have to run to the store" or "I'm running errands" - you will know that "running" and "Drama Queen" really never go together. Not at all. Not happening.

What is YOUR talent that you don't have but wish you did?

Signature

5 comments:

Aunt Juicebox said...

I always wished I could run too. :)

I think I would like more musical talent. I'm trying but I struggle.

La'Tonya Richardson said...

Actually turtles can be fast! Have you ever seen one trying to get out of the way of a car, or run from a child?! Those little legs can move!

I've NEVER heard, "running like an elephant!" That's is so funny. The image I have of an elephant running, more like racing is hilarious!

Phivos Nicolaides said...

Very good and fast! Please note that I have gladly added your blog to my travelling "Blog List" to follow your steps!! I invite you to have a look to my last travelling article. Thank you and best regards. Philip

KCSherri said...

Thanks, Phivos! I really wanted to get my journal up quickly - as I have another trip to Belize coming, and I have to stay on top of things!

Thanks for adding my blog to your List - I appreciate it!

I will gladly look at your travel articles - and be sure to let me know next time you're in the States - I would love to get together and discuss our adventures!!!

Sherri

lacochran said...

Dad was mean.

*hug*