Tuesday, September 14, 2010

The Happiness Project




The Happiness Project...

...where you focus on things that make you feel all sugary and sweet and warm inside...

...such as a Kansas City Chiefs win on Monday Night football...

...such as a fantastic Girl Scout meeting last night, where I sat with my 8 little Scouts and discussed grown-up topics...

...such as receiving a phone call from the doctor who says that my pathology report is back, cancer-free...

...such as a fantastic family who continue to surprise me and amaze me with their accomplishments and love...

...such as an amazing group of friends who surround me with their support and encouragement when times are rough...

...such as warm, fuzzy, furry pets who love me unconditionally and show me the value of a good belly rub...

...such as a beautiful, sunny Tuesday morning after Monday night showers...

God is good. Life is good.

Enjoy the day.

Peace.

Signature

1 comment:

Terri Steffes said...

Did you read the book The Happiness Project? I recommend it!

I LOVE YOUR LIST!