Tuesday, December 7, 2010

A Geico Gecko Nightmare




Yesterday morning, I woke up at the ungodly hour of 4:15 a.m.

I woke up to recover from a heart-pounding, adrenaline-pumping nightmare...which was so freakin' scary, I never did get myself back to sleep.

Yes, I was being chased by a 300-foot tall green lizard, who was determined to eat me like a french-fry, along with three of my unidentifiable girlfriends.

Aren't "chase" nightmares the worst? In the dream, I was doing everything possible to elude the giant green monster, to no avail. He kept getting closer and closer, and just when there was no hope of escape - I woke up.

I then tossed and turned for several hours, trying to figure out why in the world I'd even HAD such a dream. I mean, seriously? Where in the world did THIS come from?

Last night, I got my answer. I was watching some television, and on came the Geico commercial - with their little green talking gecko.

"Eureka!" I screamed.

"It was the GEICO lizard that was chasing me!"

Hubby thought that was funny...but it wasn't funny when that scary green sucker was now 300-foot tall with dripping fangs and an appetite for little blondes who couldn't run to save her life.

I'll never be able to look at a Geico commercial the same way.

Peace.

Signature

No comments: