Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Signed, Anonymous




We took the kids out to dinner Sunday night, and as usual, my two older sons (one is 17-years old; one will be 21-years old in three months) like to kid around and be the comedy relief for the family.


We were discussing my blog, and how I've somewhat neglected it the last two weeks or so...We were also discussing some of the comments that I get on the blog - both positive and negative.


My 17-year old then said, "One of these days, I'm going to mess with you, Mom, and leave a comment that will say, 'Mom - this is the worst blog I've ever read.' And then I'm going to sign it, 'Anonymous', so you won't know who it's from."


Older son looked at me for a second, and we both cracked up laughing...Bwahahahahaha!


Kids...if you want to be truly anonymous to your parents, I advise you not to use "mom" or "dad" in your writings....

Too freakin' funny.

Signature

1 comment:

Natasha said...

Kids will be kids. Even at 17!!!