Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Update on Operation: Florida

Who would ever have thought that there are 549,600 houses for sale in the Cape Coral/Ft Myers area?? And, that we would have to see them all???

Because - Hubby wants to make sure that he's not missing out on the deal of a lifetime, after all....

We're on Day #3 of Operation: Florida, and I think we're making progress...we did rule out the 2-bedroom, $14-million dollar home. Bwahahaha!!!

There are 2-3 that are in the running, including one that's riverfront - I love the view...Now I just have to convince Hubby that it's the one, and we could be DONE!!!

And then we could spend more time at the beach, because, after all, that's what it's all about, right???

And - I apologize for any typos - this is all being done on my iPad - which is pretty freakin' cool, especially for traveling!!!

Peace....

Signature

No comments: